Arugula Watermelon Salad
Sweet melon and peppery arugula come together in a pretty, refreshing summer salad.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Watermelon slices seeds and rind removed
- 5 ounces arugula
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pineapple juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Arrange watermelon slices on serving plate and top with arugula greens. Drizzle vinaigrette over arugula greens and add crumbled goat cheese to serve.