Papaya, Spinach, Coconut Rum Cocktail Recipe
With ingredients like papaya, coconut water and spinach, this is a rum-based cocktail with (health) benefits that is perfect for summer.
Servings: 2 cocktails
- 2½ oz. Havana 8-year-old rum
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- 7 ounces frozen papaya
- 6 tablespoons coconut water
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Wedges of papaya and orange edible flowers to garnish
Place the rum, spinach, frozen papaya, coconut water, coconut palm sugar, and ice cubes into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
Add a few ice cubes to each glass and pour over the drink.
Garnish with a wedge of papaya and some edible flowers.