Cuban-Style Avocado Salad
The simplest salad of avocado, hearts of palm, and tomatoes.
- 1 medium ripe avocado cubed
- 1 cup canned hearts of palm labeled “salad cut”
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes sliced
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
Arrange the avocado, hearts of palm, and tomatoes in rows on a serving plate. Top the vegetables with a drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and some chopped parsley. Serve immediately.