A savory potato salad bursting with the fresh flavors of spring.
Spring Herbed Potato Salad
Servings 2 as a main, 4-6 as a side
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 2 cups yellow potatoes large dice
- ½ cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- handful of fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 7 or 8 radishes thinly sliced
- fresh cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix fresh herbs, salt, vinegar, oil, and mustard until combined. Boil potatoes until halfway done, about 10 minutes. Add green beans and peas to the water with potatoes and continue until potatoes are cooked. Drain potatoes, green beans, and peas in a colander. Add back to warm pot and pour the herby mixture over and mix. Serve on a platter topped with radish slices and fresh cracked pepper.
*This recipe comes to us from Edible OKC.