This green beauty practically glows with copious amounts of vitamins.
It’s full of vitamins C and E, plus zinc and silica, a beauty trace mineral responsible for strong connective tissue and healthy skin. Serve this bright and creamy soup straight from the blender during the warm summer months, for a refreshing yet nourishing meal.
Green (Tomatillo) Gazpacho
- 1 cup seeded and chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomatillos
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 green chile seeded
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup pitted and peeled avocado
- 1/4 cup chives topped and tailed
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Avocado oil for garnish
- Place all the ingredients, except the salt, black pepper, and avocado oil, in a blender and blend. Taste, and season as desired. If you prefer a lighter soup, add water to achieve your desired consistency. Chill for 30 minutes before serving. Pour into bowls and top with a drizzle of avocado oil.