Fresh peaches are the key to these easy-breezy pops.
Chunks of fresh peaches make these fruity popsicles as real summer treat.
Chunky Peach Popsicles
- 4 medium ripe peaches (1 1/2 pounds), halved and pitted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup sugar or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Coarsely chop peaches in a food processor. Transfer 1 cup of the chunky peaches to a medium bowl. Add juice and sugar to taste (depending on the sweetness of the peaches) to the remaining peaches in the food processor. Purée until smooth. Add to the bowl with the chunky peaches and stir in vanilla.
- Divide the mixture among 12 2-ounce or eight 3-ounce freezer-pop molds (or small paper cups). Freeze until beginning to set, about 1 hour. Insert Popsicle sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour more.
*This recipes comes to us from Edible Atlanta.