A cocktail chock-full of vitamins.
I couldn’t resist the title for this one. The two main ingredients are so good for you! Papaya is high in vitamin C and is great for digestion and your immune system. And spinach…well we all know what spinach is good for—it’s a nutritional powerhouse—just look at the guns on Popeye!
- 2½ oz. Havana 8-year-old rum
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- 7 ounces frozen papaya
- 6 tablespoons coconut water
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Wedges of papaya and orange edible flowers to garnish
- Place the rum, spinach, frozen papaya, coconut water, coconut palm sugar, and ice cubes into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add a few ice cubes to each glass and pour over the drink.
- Garnish with a wedge of papaya and some edible flowers.