How to make delicious, homemade organic treats for your pet.
Servings: 3 dozen small treats
- 1 cup cooked mashed, organic sweet potato
- 1 ½ cup organic brown rice flour
- ½ cup water
- 1 organic egg
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, until you have a thin dough.
- Roll pieces of the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place the treats on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, about an inch apart.
- Use a fork to press the balls into discs.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the treats halfway through.
- Let the treats cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
To Store: Keep them in a sealed container in the fridge for a week or you can freeze them for up to 1 month.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 464mg | Potassium: 354mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 1.6% | Vitamin C: 10.6% | Calcium: 1.7% | Iron: 11.9%