Organic Sweet Potato Treats Your Dog Will Love
How to make delicious, homemade organic treats for your pet.
Servings 3 dozen small treats
- 1 cup cooked mashed, organic sweet potato
- 1 ½ cup organic brown rice flour
- ½ cup water
- 1 organic egg
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, until you have a thin dough.
- Roll pieces of the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place the treats on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, about an inch apart.
- Use a fork to press the balls into discs.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the treats halfway through.
- Let the treats cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
To Store: Keep them in a sealed container in the fridge for a week or you can freeze them for up to 1 month.