An easy, crowd-pleasing dinner for harried weeknights.
Like every other family I know, our afternoons are filled with activities—homework, Scouts, youth group, and the like.
It seems like every day there is something on the schedule that requires us to be away from home into the evening. Those nights, I count on recipes like this one, where I can toss everything onto a baking sheet, throw it in the oven, and be at the table eating in no time.
One-Pan Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 7-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and garlic powder mix
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the broccoli around the chicken. Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle everything with the Stone House seasoning.
- Bake until the chicken breasts are cooked through and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160°F, 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley. Top each chicken breast with some of the mixture. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned, 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.