A fresh and spicy take on traditional gazpacho.
Adding a chile and a few radishes gives this version of Spanish-style gazpacho a kick. Leaving out the bread and olive oil turns it into more of a juice than a soup.
- 2 tomatoes cut in chunks
- 1 cup fresh carrot juice about 5–7 carrots
- 1 lemon juiced, peeled, if putting it through a juice machine
- 1/4 cup cilantro rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 small jalapeño chopped (more if you like it hot)
- 3 radishes
- Place the tomato chunks in a freezer bag and freeze until solid. (This is optional. You can use fresh tomatoes placed in the blender.)
- Pour the carrot and lemon juices into a blender and add the frozen tomato chunks, cilantro, salt, cumin, jalapeño, and radishes. Blend on high speed until smooth, but slushy; serve immediately.