- ½ cup [66 g] pumpkin seeds
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 cups [230 g] cooked peas
- 1 garlic clove
- large handful of mint leaves
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan or Celtic salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Serves 4 to 6
Gently toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry frying pan.
Blend everything in a food processor for 30 to 45 seconds; the mixture should retain a slightly chunky texture.
Excerpted from Cook Yourself Young by Elizabeth Peyton-Jones. Quadrille Publishing.