- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (or extract)
- 2 tablespoons room temperature maple syrup
- 6 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Mash the bananas with the vanilla in a bowl, then add the maple syrup and mix well.
3. Separate the eggs.
4. Using an electric mixer, whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks. The more you whisk the eggs, the higher the soufflés rise in the oven.
5. Add the yolks to the banana mixture and stir well.
6. Gently fold the two mixtures together and divide between four to six silicone ramekins (if not using silicone, oil very lightly).
7. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until well risen.
8. Serve immediately.