- 1 1⁄2 oz. Ocean Organic Vodka
- 3⁄4 oz. Thai basil and black peppercorn syrup
- 3⁄4 oz. yuzu citrus (1⁄4 oz. yuzu juice and 1⁄2 oz. lemon juice)
- 2 1⁄2 oz. fresh-squeezed pomelo or grapefruit juice
- kosher salt and black pepper rim
Rim half of Collins glass with salt and pepper.
In a mixing tin, combine all ingredients and shake for 10 seconds.
Strain over fresh ice into Collins glass.
Garnish with one sprig of Thai basil and enjoy.
“A Winning Cocktail: Poi Dog” courtesy of Edible Hawaiian Islands. Visit them to see how to make the black peppercorn syrup, and get the story behind this award-winning cocktail. Recipe by Ross Steidel. Photography by Jessica Pearl.
Related Stories & Recipes
We're celebrating our 15th anniversary this year! In honor of...