Paleo Monday to Friday by Daniel Green

July 11, 2016
Share to printerest Share to fb Share to twitter Share to mail Share to print
Paleo Monday to Friday Cookbook by Daniel Green

Daniel Green’s cookbook, Paleo Monday to Friday promises “a diet so good you can take the weekend off.” Simple recipes with easy-to-find ingredients make eating paleo accessible, especially if you’re trying it for the first time. 

Buy it at Amazon or Barnes & Noble




“Paleo operates on the 80-20 rule, which means that if 80 percent of what you eat is paleo, the remaining 20 percent can fall outside. If you are fundamentally healthy, there is no reason why you shouldn’t eat a bit of dairy or a few grains or a baked potato now and again. The reality is that we’re not living hunter-gatherer lifestyles! We do have times when our routines are disrupted, or we go on holiday or meet friends for dinner, and I love that Paleo acknowledges that there is sometimes more to life than food…” – Daniel Green

Article from Edible Communities at
Build your own subscription bundle.
Pick 3 regions for $60
We will never share your email address with anyone else. See our privacy policy.